WOD – FRIDAY – JUNE 12
REMINDER that there is only 1 class on Friday evenings at 4:30pm. The gym will be open until 6:30 if you are not able to make it in time for the start of the 4:30 class.
The Program is the same again for FITNESS and PERFORMANCE.
WU: (15 mins)
Powerlifter x 2 rounds
- Sled drag x 50 yds
- Banded Godmornings x 15
- Glute Walks x 10-20 each way
- Tubing YTW x 7,7,7
MOB: Hamstring, roll low back, your choice
SWOD: 15 mins
- Build to a moderately heavy Deadlift Double
- There is only 15 mins for this period so don’t expect to go SUPER heavy
- Men = 5000m Row (every 1000m complete 7 Deadlifts at 315 / 70% 1RM )
- Women = 4000m Row (every 800m complete 7 Deadlifts at 205 / 70% 1RM )
*You do NOT have to do Deadlifts at the end of the ROW. You will only do 4 sets of Deadlifts.
POST: Stretch out your Posterior Chain