WOD (and more) – MONDAY – JANUARY 5th
WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!! We hope you had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed New Years. Now it is time to return to Hybrid and pay for your transgressions. 😉 Please take a quick peek at the following notes as they may affect you in one way or another.
- The 5:30 pm Class has been bumped back 15 mins to now run from 5:45-6:45. This should allow us to have a bit of a gap between the busier evening classes and eliminate some of the chaos that ensues in the overlap.
- As a result of the above mentioned change, our SR Athletes Edge Class has also been bumped back 15 mins to now run from 6:45-7:45. This will be on a trial basis and we will ask attendees for feedback on what will work best for them.
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be on time for class. We have tried burpee penalties, it worked for some but others don’t seem to care, they still show up late repeatedly. It is OK if you got caught by the train/traffic/whatever once in a blue moon, but showing up late to more than half of the classes you attend is disrupting and disrespectful to the coach and the other people in the class. Please make your best effort to come on time (you should actually be early to warm up a bit more and get prepared – everyone has their own little issues/injuries that you should be doing extra mobility on)
- Check out the Schedule Page for any other changes you might have missed.
WU: (20 mins)
- 50 Yd Sled Drag (forwards/backwards/your choice)
- 15 Glute Walks each way
- 15 Bandy Good Mornings
- 15 Scap Jack / Tubing A.T.Y.
- Dynamic Stretch / MOB
SWOD: (40 mins)
- 1RM Back Squat
- 1RM Strict Press
- 1RM Deadlift
* you will have the remainder of the class to establish a 1 rep max in each of the 3 lifts.
*They must be completed in the order listed.
*You can take as long as you want on each lift but technically it is supposed to be completed within the 40 minute period.
*There is a slightly scaled option on the top right corner of the White Board (5×5). Ask the coach for assistance.
POST: (after class or if you finish early)
- Smooth Row 1000-2000 meters
- Bike Flush x 1-2 miles
- Stretch and Roll