On Ramp Program
In order to facilitate a smooth transition for new members into our CrossFit Classes, we have designed what we call the ‘On-Ramp’ program. This Program allows us to get to know you, it introduces you to the movement patterns associated with CrossFit, and provides the needed attention and coaching for beginner CrossFitters, while not drawing away Coaches attention during our regular CrossFit Classes. All new members must complete the ‘On-Ramp’ Program in order to gain access to our regular CrossFit Schedule.
For more information or to register for the On-Ramp Program, please call our Service Desk at 604-514-3455 or stop by HYBRID and see for yourself what all the excitement is about!
- The On-Ramp will get you up to speed and teach you all the fundamentals of our CrossFit Programming for only $200.
- 4 Personal Training sessions where you will work 1-on-1 with a coach to learn the basic movements and terminology of CrossFit
- 1 “SHADOW” class where your PT coach will follow you through a regular class time and help you select weights, learn the flow and meet other members.
- 1 Free class to get a feel for what it is like to be on your own.
- PT sessions are booked according to your schedule to allow the greatest flexibility for you.
- When you are finished the OnRamp PT sessions you can select the membership package that works best for you.