Hybrid athletes are getting stronger!!! Many of you put up some HUGE new PRs on a 5 rep max squat today. Depth looked great across the board!. Keep tight at the bottom and make sure to get your depth. Great work everyone. Tomorrow we are going to keep lifting heavy, and hit a couple of isolated metcons.
WOD – APRIL 6th – W’td Pullups
WU: 1 km Run + Dynamic
SWOD: Wt’d Pullups
- 5 – 5 – 5 – 5 – 5
- perform 20 abmat situps after each set
- rest as needed
- try to go up in weight each set
- 100 Inv Pullups (Ring Rows) for time.
- RX = straight legs, straight arms and rings touch Chest.
- Focus on squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- 10 min time cap
- 400 yd walking Lunge for time.
- On turf, back knee must touch ground on each step.
- no walking forward, every step must count.
- no hands on knees.
- 12 min time cap (this will be tough to make)
POST: Spin and Stretch. Make sure to spin out REALLY good after the lunge. Really focus on stretching the hip flexors and quads.