BOOTCAMPS ARE COMING TO HYBRID!!! (coming back that is).
- Bootcamps will NOT require an On-ramp (this is a great way to get your friends a chance to try out what HYBRID has to offer).
- Bootcamps will be high tempo, high energy classes that still focus on the 10 General Physical Skills of CrossFit, but without the heavy lifts, or advanced techniques.
- Bootcamps will be open to ALL members, whether you have a Bootcamp Membership, or a CrossFit membership, you are more than welcome.
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am and 7 pm.
- All Classes Thursdays
- Saturdays at 9 am
- This is a trial schedule, if there is enough interest, more classes may be added (eg: Sunday, MWF, etc)
- For full Schedule info, Rates and any other questions stop by the Service Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
ATHLETES EDGE SENIORS
- Our Evening Athletes Edge class is starting back up effective immediately.
- Classes will mirror our 3:30pm Junior Class, with slight adjustments for age and athlete capabilities.
- Ages are typically 12-18 but some exceptions are made on a case by case basis (experience, attention, maturity, etc)
- Classes will run Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:45pm. The 3rd session available is on Fridays at 3:30pm when we have all the AE members together with Coach Nate.
- Just a reminder that on Saturdays we now offer 2 classes:
- The BOOTCAMP class is at 9am and will be a long, sweaty, team style workout. This is a great way to start of your weekend with a really good sweat.
- Our “TEAM PRACTICE” is at 10:30am. This is when our CENTAURS COMPETITION TEAM will be practicing together in anticipation of continuing our long standing success in competitions at all levels. Feel free to join the team for these “Advanced Sessions”.
- If you are unable to make it out to the 9 am class, you are welcome to do the Bootcamp WOD at 10:30, as long as it doesn’t interfere with the 10:30 Team Practice.
MID DAY CLASS
- The 1 pm class has been back on for the past few weeks on MWF. The class has consistently attended but sparsely. We will continue to run the classes for October and review attendance levels month-to-month.